Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: We need a new topic around here.....

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    So, um, got any ideas? biggrin

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "My hope is that one day our society as a whole will be able to look past gender and see the integrity of the relationship that lies beyond." --Jamie Brown
    ChatterBox

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I thought you had an idea! smile heh

    ummmm, how about chocolate

    ------------------
    ~These posts are for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.~ by D.A.N.
    ~Murder one I didn't know what I did
    I figured it out by murder two
    Murder three I stopped feeling ashamed
    This is me I'm going for you.~ by:dwim

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Chocolate?????? Chocolate is always a good topic.
    *drool*


    Favorite kind?

    I love milk chocolate, especially german.

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "My hope is that one day our society as a whole will be able to look past gender and see the integrity of the relationship that lies beyond." --Jamie Brown
    ChatterBox

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Whyatt Thrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 1999
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Leave women alone in a room together, and one thing's for sure. They're either gonna have unscroupolus sex (without me, that is) or discuss chocolate.

    Really, this is my reality.

    *Covers ears and starts to sing The Camptown ladies*

    *LALALALALA CAMPTOWN LADIES SING THIS SONG, DOO DAA LALALLAA*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whyatt Thrash:
    Leave women alone in a room together, and one thing's for sure. They're either gonna have unscroupolus sex (without me, that is) or discuss chocolate.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Unscroupolus????? Why I never......err....wait, nevermind....



    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "My hope is that one day our society as a whole will be able to look past gender and see the integrity of the relationship that lies beyond." --Jamie Brown
    ChatterBox

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is dark chocolate! always the bittersweet fan, that's me smile

    And sex is good too smile I like sex smile

    OOO How about chocoalte and sex combined? smile mmmmmmm

    ------------------
    ~These posts are for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.~ by D.A.N.
    ~Murder one I didn't know what I did
    I figured it out by murder two
    Murder three I stopped feeling ashamed
    This is me I'm going for you.~ by:dwim

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    It's a good combination, trust me. biggrin

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "My hope is that one day our society as a whole will be able to look past gender and see the integrity of the relationship that lies beyond." --Jamie Brown
    ChatterBox

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Day-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    What about sex in the showers while eating chocolate and using my chocolate scented showercream? biggrin

    ------------------
    Princess, Having Had Sufficient
    Experience With Princes, Seeks Frog.

    I'm the queen of pantsless posters!!

    ~SpawnyGirl~ ~Angel of Fire~

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Day-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    DL you seem surprised, never seen a girl take a shower before? biggrin

    ------------------
    Princess, Having Had Sufficient
    Experience With Princes, Seeks Frog.

    I'm the queen of pantsless posters!!

    ~SpawnyGirl~ ~Angel of Fire~

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DarkLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    To tell the truth, no...though not for lack of wanting to.

    What the shocked eyes where for was the mental image...LOL! sounds like your boyfriend is a lucky guy! biggrin

    [This message has been edited by DarkLord (edited August 15, 2001).]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •